Happy Christmas Eve!
So I have thought of some new years resolutions:
- Get a back bone, say no.
- Take more pictures.
- Read more books.
- Run and do a 5k race.
- Think less about the future, worry less about the past and enjoy the present
- Work hard to be I where I want to be career wise
- Spend less money on clothes and more on trips / adventures away to places I have not visited.
- Stop comparing my path to someone else’s, I will get there.
- Make more of my own clothes.
- See more live music and gigs.
I want to look back this time next year and be able to ticket every single one of these. People usually have just one, but I have a feeling that 2014 is my year of change and growth. Bring it on!